Saturday 9 October 2010

watching film or having class?


  Hands up if you are same like me that don't have a damn clue what they are talking about in the 'Wall Street - Money Never Sleeps', This goes straight onto my top 10 I-don't-understand movie. Sorry, most of the art students are no friends with numbers. Not to mention I am half brain dead today after whole week of school. I sat in cinema and actually thinking what the f**k are you talking about? It is english they are speaking but there is just no way to understand it.
  Ok then, so I will not (or cannot) review the main story bit, how they play with stock market. (I think that is what they are doing, right?) Let's just move on to the real movie base; didn't watch the first one so can't compare really. Shia LaBeouf is getting better in acting though, that's a bit surprise. Maybe he can seriously think about his acting career now. Carey Milligan is the point why I would have watched this in the first place. I love this girl since 'An Education', she is doing a fairly here. Music is so not inspiring, I can't even remember if there's any music to be honest. The stock market line goes down along the New York skyline and Tower Bridge effect is a spot though; ironic?
  I think this would be more entertaining if I understand the lines they are saying (LOL), but I think it is enjoyable enough, as I did not get bored even with the blank understanding...(maybe confusion keeps me awake.)

No comments:

Post a Comment