Wednesday 6 October 2010

Numbers don't always win


  Kelis 'Scream' music video is out. and looking at it, all I can comment is SERIOUSLY?! what are you doing with all those outfit? Not that the outfits are wrong, it's what is going on in the video is SO WRONG. I am a Gaga fan but I'm not saying this just to blindly support her. It really seems to be, after Gaga, everyone, well maybe not everyone, but mostly female singers try to look like Gaga. What is the biggest image of Gaga, FASHION, so girls just pull out whatever outfit they can get a hand on and dress them all up in a music video. I really don't that is a  good idea. Dressing up like 100 outfits in a 4 minutes video doesn't make you a fashion icon. 
  I'm not being like against Kelis, but this is really annoys me. How come it can be such a pain to watch all those great hats and shoes kind of destroyed in this. 

[Hats in the video by: Piers Atkinson / J Smith Esquire]

No comments:

Post a Comment