Friday 13 May 2011

HANNA


  I  would say this is quite a disappointment. Not only the the cadence is bad that you can't feel the tension, the story telling is also quite messy. It's a bit of this and that, I can't really see the focus. The two thing impressed me are the music by Chemical Brothers (of course it's good.) and the camera move. There are some very interesting long & hand carry shot work so smoothly make the movie visually entertaining. So what did it become? Nice music and interesting camera move...you got it! It's a 111mins music video! I can so tell you that all I remember form the film when I walked out the cinema are (1) the music (2) the camera moves (3) the Prada heels Cate Blanchett was wearing.

  我不得不說,這部電影讓我失望了。故事的表達太混亂了,每件事點一下題然後又沒了下文;找不到重點。只有兩樣東西讓我印象深刻就是Chemical Brothers做的音樂(那是當然了),其次是攝影,有一些長鏡,手提鏡位非常有趣。結果在好音樂和鏡頭作用之下,這就像是個111分鐘的MV。離開戲院的那刻,我只記得 (1)音樂 (2)鏡頭  (3)Cate Blanchett那雙Prada。


No comments:

Post a Comment