Tuesday 22 February 2011

LFW (Fun Winter!)

   When you doing exhibition for A/W fashion, you can actually feel the winter air around you. Though it is very cold in London (nothing like the spring summer season like it should be),  fashion people can always find some fun with it.


  The neo Paris hat is such an eye-catching piece for Piers Atkinson's newest collection. Piers even developed this power pack, show you can wear it with light on for 3-hours! I would like to see Lady Gaga wearing neon 'Born This Way' on stage; so doable, right? Or Anne Dello Russo with ADR light on sitting in front row? (I had these images in my head since I heard about it is wearable!)


The other one mostly talked about is Piers' iconic cherry hat, IN BLACK!! Yay, god know how long I've been waiting for this!! So far, we've seen red and gold on ADR, I'm guessing we'll see the black version showing in front row soon?



The other greatest fun I found in Somerset House is definitely Yang Du's new collection! Normally I like clothes in black and red, but I cannot resist the colourful fun Yang Du created. Yang surely brings the knitwear to another level. Functional, fun, and sculpture art!! You can't ignore this elephant in the room!




  My personal favourite got to be the piggy with the amazing lace bra. I'm giving a big wow to this, especially to the piggy nose. it's so exact and cute! The whole collection is irresistible. Bright up yourself in the tough winter with this! I'm surely getting one of them, just I can't decided yet. I like Yang Du's design because they have such character and you can see the young heart inside her.

No comments:

Post a Comment