Sunday 13 February 2011

effing Valentine's Day


 When every...couple is so exciting about the so-called romantic Valentine's Day, the only important thing I look forward to in February is actually fashion week. Under a week time, London Fashion Week will be on, and I'm so exciting about it, 'cause I like winter clothes instead of summer. I sort of have a thing about jackets and hats (why do you think I work for the great milliner Piers Atkinson? He's funny and good to work with and he makes beautiful hats!!) 
  Back to the points, for those who has a valentine, get a room, please. It's actually annoying to see people stick together on street. Not because I don't have a valentine, I don't even want one. I'm too busy for my final major project that I don't even have to time to care if there's someone cares about me. Plus, dating involved a lot of money spending, I rather spend more cash on me than on someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment