Friday 29 October 2010

Trick or Treat!!!!


  Today is the launch of the 'Eat Your Heart Out & the PRETOX Potion' event in the basement of Maiden store in Shoreditch high street. It is an artistic / yummy / horror (?!) cake project put together by Emma, a very nice and chic lady. A big collaboration by many cake shops, this special event is just SO HALLOWEEN! Opening by 4 guys with a coffin cake, ended up a cake fight and I think someone really did chop off a finger just to spice things up even creepier! How professional!


  I got to say, this actually creeped me out a little bit, even as such a horror fan. The realistic feeling of is just so believable, and these guys must be amazingly good with their hands to create such work with cakes and icing. Just to say I feel a bit rude that I didn't have any of the cake because icing and I are no friends but I appreciate everything from the even in a artistic way; plus I love the alcohol jelly and the drinks. (LOL) 



  The hearts collection is surely the best I love. It is so BLOODY real, the moistly feeling of it can really convince me this is real. Hey but who know what was the real ingredients...hmm, yum! 



Lady of the night, Emma! Featuring Piers Atkinson pearl headband.


This right no time event will be held from 29th - 31st October, 2010.
at
Maiden, 188 Shoreditch High Street, London

For full details please visit www.evilcakeshop.com


I strongly recommend you to get down there and taste the sweetness of blood.



No comments:

Post a Comment